Reviews for "Newgrounds Versus - Final"

prity lame

it was ok

well...

your movie ROCKS ^_^

Wink rocks! - if anyone didnt know - there are some Wink references, if you dont know wink - look it up on Gel's profile you fools!

yours was WAY better than the others. The others had some good qualitys to, but your was much better - his was more dark, scary etc. i wouldnt like to be in her shoes, or feet, whatever. good job - if you havent already won - i hope you do. if you have - well done!

Oh my...

That was just awesome. The camera angles, story, music... everything!

You rock!

GEL WINS!!!!

Gels animation was by far supirior. Better graphics, smoother, better plot, good voices, everything. Gel, you make even the best stick animators look like fools. Good Job.

YOU ARE MY IDOL!pffft..

overall it was pretty good

The whole stick fighting thing is really getting played out, so im glad you atleast did something to change it. The graphics were pretty tight, the animation was smooth. You guys did good with the time frame.

However, the storyline didn't really do it for me. might as well stick to mindless violence. then again, i'm sure plenty of people eat up cliche plots. either way, I enjoyed it the movie, keep up the good work.