For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Newgrounds Versus - Final"

10 for gel!

omfg i absolutly love gel's movie brilliant! i loved the 3d stick fighting and how good every thing fit together! the humor, the voice acters were fucking awsome! and the animation omg!!! this is one of the best movies i have seen GEL MAKE MORE!!!

Now the other one... hmm its was wierd... a bit scary you no. i didnt quite get it and still dont. was the girl in the house really her husband supposbly to the real mom. And was the real mom the murder of teh kids??? i dont get it

hmmm...

ok....Gel, yours kicked ass.....the other one.......obviously lost...right?
SHIT....thats why i gave you all 5's....all 10's for gel, all 0's for the other movie.....it was like, 2 minutes long....shitty animation....and someone said something about a storyline.....WHAT? are you f***ing retarded???? it was some chick laying in a mental hospital, and kinda turning into her obivous lover/husband, in a weird fuzzy television kind of way...damn, it sucked....

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both flashes were great especially the horror one. It reminded me of saw because of how deep the storyline seemed to be. Gels was also very good and hey who doesnt love a good stick fight.

Gel's Admision

I loved it and the story, an i cought the twist. With the girls eye, you know it flashed green like that beefy dudes.Nice job i <3 it with mouth.

cool

this is one of those multiple feature things, i like them both, but the one with the fighting was the best! keep those movies up gel!