For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Newgrounds Versus - Final"

WOOOW

Both movies rule. The one with all the killings very really good, you just needed some quick loud sound effects. But lets talk about the other one, the stick one, it was SO cool, but all those speech balloons were annoying, there were some jokes in them, but it woulda been far better if there woulda been voices the whole time, and not just half of the time. It turned out to be great after a min or two though, that's why I rated the overall to 10, of course also because the other movie was great as well, as I mentioned earlier.

lol

gel v jerm, i mean come on unfair odds?????, get gel a real opponent

Is this even considered a contest?

Really, is it? Gel of course!!! I didn't like the horror one very much...

GEL RULEZ! very awsome. jerm copied idea

jerm copied the idea of a movie i cant remember what its called but its about a crazy chick who has split personality like jerms movie. it was way too similar. try being more original next time

I kind of like Jerms better. Very original.

They both were excellent though.