For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Newgrounds Versus - Final"

i like it!

it's very nice..animation..story..all..:)

GLOWING EYES

just noticed those after 4th time watching it. anyways that was awesome soo short though i wish you would make a longer story like that....and i think im talking about gel? the stick one

Both artists did a great job.

To Gel: Great work! Your storyline was a bit confusing but exciting nonetheless as well as the action included. Given the limits you had to work with, I'd say you earned your victory. One suggestion I have is to try and include a little more color and background next time.

To Jerm: Nice work, you had more background then Gel which is a plus, however the storyline wasn't as easy to see not to mention that the lack of characters talking and action were both a negative. Regardless had you won, it still would have been a well earned victory.

very good

(gel) the guy below me is very right after seeing the flash i went to wikipedia my self for about 30min this flash relly leaves you thinking when the credits come on overall very good movie

(jerm)your movie was relly gorie and alittle short but ok you relly need to 1 take away some of the pure gore2 add a little action and3next time add a little felling during the movie

This was really smart

Speaking specifically of gel's, it really got me thinking of the mind/ body dualism and forced me to spend several hours on wikipedia trying to figure out what it was all about. You're submission has more to do with philosophy than anything, and underneith the funny is a well thought out take on Rene Descartes' theories.

Incidentally, the main stick's name is Ryle, who is also the name of a british philosopher that coined the term, "Ghost in the Machine", and denounced Rene's theories, which the chick character in your movie took to heart. Whether or not you meant all that, I appear smarter anyway.