For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Newgrounds Versus - Final"

cool

gel got my vote

Great Job!

I liked gels story a lot better and his animation. Jerm had great art work
and animation as well. But my vote goes to Gel.

Great Movies!

That was amazing! I have to say that I thought that Gel's piece was better, but Emilee did well too. Gel's one was less... horribly disturbing. Loads of references to other stuff by Gel and NG. Very different styles eveident there, so it must have been REALLY tricky to judge. Still, great work, keep it up, and give us some more!

2 awesome movies

Gel - awesome movie. I love the easter egg! Didn't notice it until I read the note...

The story was a bit cliched but thanks to some quality writing, it works well. The pokes at stickman movies are nicely done and the 2 contrasting styles works well.

The action scenes - both in stickman form and afterwards - are pretty immense with great graphics and nice animation.

Some of the voices right at the end are a bit hard to make out though, I feel.

Jerm - an interesting story that can give us something to think about. I understand that she's mourning her husband? Still, it's open to personal interpretation and that's always a nice thing.

Some really nice graphics and a nice style. I was genuinely a bit freaked out by this.

I'd assume Gel won, though there's no mention of who won or when it will be decided. Though they're both amazing, Gel's was probably more mass-market friendly.

gel is passionate and kick ass!

though jerm was definitely close, gel was better. strike a chord with the audience, and watch the ratings soar!