Reviews for "Music Video"

Subliminal Messages for teh w1nz!!!1111

Combining a catchy little animation with an upbeat bit of music plus lots of quickly flickering messages that, if you pay attention to 'em, are actually sorta disturbing. Good times Krinkels. We salute you.

Coolful

I'll get right to legalizing sodemy.

Happy Dance

I like the subliminal verses, I am constantly watching it just to make out what it says. Curiosity is a killer. I like the film noir technique you use for this and in the madness cartoons. Keep up the great work. I love the music though. Every time I hear it, I feel like dancing ;p but it is a bit short.

Cool

Pretty good, But I give you 9 Not 10 because at the top there is some Mild Textual Profanaty, so you should change the rating.

this flash is crunk fo' shizzle

hehe that was pre good nice beat n stuff cool humor wit dance japanese sun or something meh.

i liked it