Reviews for "The Matrix Still Has You"

HILL-FUCKING-ARIOUS

That was heaps funni...everyone watch it...all of da graphics n drawingz wer good...exceptfor da guy that did da last movie...that was so shit drawing....but overall i giv u a 10....that was heaps funni ---> :D

--->VoLtRoNiC<---

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST FLASH EVER AND YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!! Ahem. If the counter went to 100, I'd rate this masterpiece 101. Again, you're the best flash animators I've ever seen. Keep up the awesome work, you 5!

Hell YEAH!

This was great, I enjoyed it. Legendary Frog, always look forward to yer badass toons.

AWSOME TO THE TENTH POWER

If it is possible this was even better than the first one. I really hope they make a three.

YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!

Wow. This is the best thing I HAVE EVER SEEN! I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED AT ANYTHING SO HARD!! I practically had to hyperventilate after every movie. All I can say is that it was absolutly fantastic! As for Trinity *Death glare* -.- *Draws scimitar* [INSERT HACKING NOISES HERE] Let's just say she'll be keeping away from Keanu now ^.^ And if she DARE try anything I am gonna go SO Neo on her ass it's gonna drop off. *ahem* Ok that was off subject. I love the art,(you made Neo look as adorable as he is ^^) graphics and music. Plus this was the funniest thing I've ever seen. GREAT JOB!