Reviews for "The Matrix Still Has You"

An awesome display!!!

Agent Training:

Nothing beats parodies of 56k dialup! The animation was not bad but there is always room for improvement. Another piece of constuctive criticism may be that it was a tad bit short but overall it was good 8/10

Subway:

Well the humour seemed done before but it still made me smirk lol. The animation was original to say the least. I enjoyed it 7.5/10.

Twins:

Yeah its good to see the whole subliminal advertising in movies payed out! As always your animation is exceclent in a simplified yet talented way 9/10

Mobil Ave:

Hahahah!! I'm a sucker for anime style stuff! I loved your interpretations of trinity ^^. Call me a sly bastard 10/10

The Siege:

It was alright. It was a little be anti-climatic to watch this one last. None the less it had its moments of comedy and some of the robot cameos was cool! 6/10

Overall:

With the menus, programming and the piece as a whole 10/10.

Keep up the swell work!

Very good.

Serge; Great animation, man. This most likely seems to be your big break. Keep it up.

Cycon; You're new to me, but you have won my respect. Nice job on Agent Training.

Joanime; Your submission to this has very closely rivaled Gerkinman's and LF's movies. Love the animation style. Humor was good too. Great job.

Gerkinman; You're a fresh face also. Everything in your movie was good, except you need to work on your music looping.

LegendaryFrog; Very good, as pretty much always. Good luck with Matrix 3.

-MasterMarr

whoa

In my opininon this Totally great stuff. Very funny and smart, not toilet humour. Way to go. If this was on TV, I would definitely watch it.

Rock on

Ya that was funny i should of looked at it on sunday... o well

Booyah!!

sweet work ppls, some better than others but who gives a fuck righty?!?!

oh and i just realised that there's a guy named roland in the movie w00t that's my name!!