Reviews for "The Matrix Still Has You"

Finally, the next one!

That was really good, but I think that "The Matrix Has You" was a bit better, probably because it was longer. Nice one though! And I especially liked "Mobile Ave" by Joanime, those drawings were great. Hope you make another!

This is Awsome

This has just become my all time favorite flash! You guys kick ass! Keep 'em coming!

Way Better Than The First One

And the first one rocked! Absolutely doesn't get any funnier than that! Every movie made me laugh out loud at at least one point or another, and that is rare! Definitly a new fav for me!

Great!!!

The first one was great, this one is too, but I like the first more. My favorite has to be The Siege. But they're all funny, and from one of my favorite Flash artists! I'd like to see a third one come out! :P

That was awesome!

This is a really good movie. I loved some of those rip-offs of stuff like that AOL ad. Also the error with Windows screen (windows gets laughed at with error crap too much). All the jokes in there, I found awesome! So... awesome!