Reviews for "Legendary Tales 1-4"

Good Job

Very nice, liked all of them except the MGS.

-first DDR song is Sandstorm, by Darude

Nice

I have always been a big fan of Legendary Frog and this is one of my faves. Btw what is the 1st song on the DDR epi?

Meh.

I think you should try to find new material for jokes. Cutezy can only carry you so far.

One thing I can say for advice is to give Sal another show. Without ads. And more burning. It would make me laugh, if anything.

cool

Snake is SUCH a dumbass (is "dumbass" one word?) i play alot of ddr (and i mean a LOT of ddr) so i thought that was pritty funny. i recognized the first song "Sandstorm" (so the guy b4 me nows what its called) but i don't remember that being on any ddr machine iv'e ever played. i also recognized the second song "butterfly" which i have on my computer

Awsome >;D