Reviews for "Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz"

game sucked

im 15 and i answered yes to every single one i dont think it illigal to fuck a 13 year old if ur 15 sooooooooo up urz walrus

First off....

This was way too damn easy to pass, just look at the friggin' shoulders, as for the last pic....I know Kiera's body anywhere. Second off.... these are teenagers, alright? Teens aren't counted as pedophilia, they have their own philia catagory. And teens do have a growing body which is easily mistakened as an adult. I know a guy who met a chick at a bar and they had sexual relations, only to discover, hey guess what! She's 16 and going to a 21-year-old bar! Now he's outta prison, but for what? To be labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life BECAUSE HE DIDNT KNOW!?

Of course they look similar to grown women, they're TEENAGERS!! To top it, they are celebrities whom have intensely nice bodies. I really did like the quiz, but this does not prove the existance of pedophilia among us. Pedophilia concerns prepuberty years of a persons maturation.

yea

i said "yes" for all of them...

funny!

this game was probably more fun when it came out in 2004, but the game has good humor and shouldn't be played if your under age!

LOL

that was EXTREMELY funny! oh by the way, I'm 13 sooo, I'm no damn pedophile!