Reviews for "Await the Retribution (vox)"

HATELOVEHATELOVE!

I agree with BadMan. This is a very clean mix with your vocals and the clean backup is sweet. Kudos man, kudos. YOU RULE!

\m/ HAIL! \m/
10/10
5'd ( 4.35 / 5.00 (+ 0.035)

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Wow, man, glad you liked it!
This was a really fun one to do, mostly because I didn't have to write f*cking lyrics.
Thanks for the review and 5, I appreciate them.
Metal! \m/

Fuck man.

This is incredible. Your fucking vocals are so clear, for the style. Its cool, I didn't have to read a long to understand what the fuck you were saying. Nice combination of styles. They blend together pretty fucking well.
Anyways man, kick ass.

Current Score

4.18 / 5.00 (+ 0.22)

Thanks, man!
That's big ups, coming from you.
Really glad you enjoyed, and thanks a lot for the review.
Metal! \m/

Wow man

I couldn't have asked for better vocals on this. You're voice just gets better and better. The breakdown part was sick = awesome lows, then the high voice on top made it so brutal, nice job on that. OMG DUDE, the fucking clean part is so catchy. I swear, you right the catchiest clean shit. The lyrics are nice too \m/

I'm already singing the chorus in my head....I'll be listening to this one for a while.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Awesome bro, glad you dig it.
I wasn't sure how well that clean part would fit, the melody wasn't sitting right for a while, but I finangled it in there in the end.
I'm pretty satisfied with how it came out.
It's amazing what I can do, when I don't have to write f*cking lyrics. I f*cking hate writing lyrics.
So, thanks again 7isgod, you're the man!
Appreciate the review, dude.

[title]

great work man, sounds awesome. like your style. nice amount of reverb, and the dual vocaltracks at the chorus sounds nice as well. keep rocking \m/

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Glad you liked, man. There's actually no reverb, it's just delay, because reverb eats too much of my CPU. =X
Thanks for the review, I appreciate it.