Reviews for "The History of Mario"

Damn

Lotta unecessary curse words.

Aliyen responds:

While sitting on my computer chair and eating a drop of watermelon-flavored yogurt with my antique silverware collection, I noticed your comment lurking just on the downtown of the Newgrounds portal submissions..

As I stroked my testicular-shaped chin, I opened my mouth very slowly, and let loose the following words: "I agree."

My year with the hippopatamuses don't go unwanted. My time with the unicorns teaches me to hold a strong will, for only a real man can fight like a boxer, but a real man with a strong will can fight with the eye of a healthy lion cub..

Therefore, time goes on for a few of these years, so it is up to us to help time go on. For if we just let time go, would we be real men? No...We would be horses.

THAT WASNT A STORK YOU JACK ASS

If you'd know anything about Yoshi's Island, is that it was a Goonie, or better known as a goose ya dumbshit!!! Storks have long legs like the one in the FUCKING INTRO OF FRICKAN YOSHI"S ISLAND!!!! I liked your Movie BTW :)

Aliyen responds:

Calm down! I know that it isn't the stork. I only used the head of the Goonie (and drew the rest of the body) because the only sprites for the stork that were in "Yoshi's Island" weren't good enough for me to get a clear shot of it flying or standing in a flash cartoon!

ooookey

That whas strange but it's good.I'll give it a 3.

honestly, hes right...

i dont mind it, but you freakin' cratered this dang thing with f-bombs...better than h-bombs tho...every third sentence was "Let's F**k."

Do Link next

Just a little too "spicy" for me if you know what i mean by that. Otherwise it made me laugh(at moments). I sure want to see the sequel. But make it with language a little less explicit. Thank you.