Reviews for "The History of Mario"

I thought it was pretty funny

I'm pretty sure if your going to have sprites doing eachother and cramming babies up their asses, you apparently AREN"T following the character's bio's completely. Don't know why people complaining so much.

That intro was stupid as hell and I could only read like 3/5 of it cause it kept flashing on and off and I'd lose my place. That text-pop-up sound was fine, but possibly find a less annoying one (if you cant, the one you have will do).

Aliyen responds:

I agree about the intro being stupid as hell. I added it there as an inside joke.

It's really not such a big thing, though.

That was funny as hell

More mario and luigi next time, though. And Wario and Waluigi possibly too.

Look!

That's the most ridicuous version of Mario History I've ever seen. Ice Climbers are youunger than Mario and they're brother and sister. Mario's real history is messed up, yours is even more. And also, duh we know this isnt endorsement Mario flash is sent to the portal all the time.

Aliyen responds:

"That's the most ridicuous version of Mario History I've ever seen. Ice Climbers are youunger than Mario and they're brother and sister. Mario's real history is messed up"

I take it that from your last comment, you read the Author's Comments. Either you didn't pay attention, or you're just an idiot. No shit most of it is incorrect. It wouldn't be much of a humorous movie if every single detail from Nintendo was used in this.

"And also, duh we know this isnt endorsement Mario flash is sent to the portal all the time."

Yeah, just wanted to add that in anyway.

pretty good

It was actually very good and i disagree with most of the other people who reviewd. I disagree because everybody need a good sex joke

Do Link next

Just a little too "spicy" for me if you know what i mean by that. Otherwise it made me laugh(at moments). I sure want to see the sequel. But make it with language a little less explicit. Thank you.