Reviews for "MY legend of zelda"

Great job at taking the piss out of link.Great Job

I liked the movie because it was funny and a great example of how the real Link would act in the situations of that movie. I liked the part especially when Zelda was takling to Ganon about why he has to play the organ every time he is waiting for link to come to battle him. I thought ganon was funny also. Very funny movie. 10/10 overall.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Oh yeah, i can rant on for hours about how bad the characters of ganondorf zelda and link are developed..
Link can't talk and has no personality, constnatly doing the choires of every whining citicen.
Ganondorf wants the triforce of courage so badly but refuses to pay any attention to Link, a kid who singlehandedly invades every single fortressi n the game while all normal citicens are still standing in front of their house waiting till Link does their dishes, and Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom?? For what? She's even dumber then the regulair citivcen, she can't go trough one game without getting kidnapped, unless she doesnt appear in the games.

Extremely funny.

I like the Bag pipe of Doom a little better but I can tell which movies are yours.

appearently

that was great!!!!!

all i can say is that was outrageously funny!!!

thanks

Rejoice!

woohoo! that was one of the most hilarious things i've ever seen!! the graphics we'ren't all they could be, but i don't care!! that was so funny the graphics didn't matter! I especially like the how to draw link,zelda, and ganondorf in 2 easy steps.hilarious! awesome work!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

It's based on how i really draw zeldal ink and ganondorf ^^;

XD omfg

thats sad its sad because its so true hey dude u should make a game for ng where u play as link and if u break peeps stuff they try to kill u its so true tho i bookmarked it did i say its so true XD
its soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!