Reviews for "MY legend of zelda"

nifty!

this was SOOO good, its exactly what i think. link just barges into peoples homes and breaks there stuff and steals there money and no-one cares. i think not!, and anyone who says you cant draw is stupid cause i look at their profile and have they made a flash movie? NO!. oh yeah, where did you get the nifty music for the menu? its so cool!

so remember kids, eat your pie!(i like pie)
~splade~:)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

im used to that people who dont draw themself complain to others..thats normal here..
Anyway, dunno where i got the music,Luc gave it to me in one big cd full with zelda remix music from the original composer..:S

Fantastic! Great! Superb!

Oh yeah and that trailer was actually pretty good (add more)!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

add more of the trailer? But thaat was pretty much all..The time i spend finishing imp episode 19 and created this whole movie, Luc just made the stuff you saw in the trailer plus 3 scenes more then...hmm..But okay, that movie is looking thousand more times better then mine offcourse..But I'm faster!HAHAA!

Amazingly funny

one of the best paradoys in my opinion to ever make its way into the portal this deffinatly should have a score over 4. Amazing keep it up.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

sorry, i dont think i get a 4 soon, since till now all moy movies have a 3+..it's a tradition or something..still this movie has the biggest 3+ score of all till now :S

well..

i loved it. the part where link beats the living phuck out of the chicken...lol. the voice of the man that tries to kick Link's ass is so funny! I love it. The music is great. I love the fact that you used music from the NES version and SNES version of Zelda. Ganondorf playing the organ is really funny! I love the voices and the concept! Nice originality! :)

ZeRo

RogerregoRRoger responds:

actually not nes, but the gameboy version :S
Glad you liked the voices :)

not bad

i liked the sound the best, but i dont understand why Sonic the Hedgehog was in there...who cares he got crushed and i like that

RogerregoRRoger responds:

It's not Sonic, but John.. he is a running gag in my movies to keep getting killed