Reviews for "MY legend of zelda"

Excellent

Thats just what i do in zelda games. lol, nicely done.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

smashing old ladies and blowing upp ganondorf eh?
and offcourse, trying to score with the chicks :p
Yeah thats life

ocoranna uncut

im sorry i just have give this a ten i thiught it was a fun thing to watch its like zelda the ocarrana of time uncut

RogerregoRRoger responds:

ocarina of time uncut? that's the same kind? oww, ogtta check that one out then..thanks for the review!

wOOt

ZELDA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

eh, i guess ^^;

This is not your version of Link, this is Link:)

Amazing work, pal. When I played the Zelda games back then I always thought about how he burts into other houses and smashing the the vases and crates. And now you made a funny movie about it. Hope to see more. Ciao!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Okay, glad you liked it ^^
yeah and a new zelda movie is comming, this time I'm gonna focus more on the stupidty and non social behaviour of the citicens rather then Link tough

I see...

I was wondering why everyone would just let me walk in and break stuff and take their things. Well, I never really did it so I guess that's why I never got chased by an angry mob [of one person]. Oh and I also have been wondering why ganon just sits there and plays the organ when I walk in. Now that I know the ways of super vilian taunting, I will never be the scared hero agai- hey whats that!? Ahhh!!! A BUG!!! HELP ME!!!! SQUISH IT!!!

heh ^^;