Reviews for "MY legend of zelda"

Heh

Not bad at all. I like how you used the music from the different soundtracks that are out there... pretty cool. I also like how you made the music blend in with what was going on in the scene.

Pretty good. n_n

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Okay, glad you liked it then.
was a experiment on to only use zelda music here, which is hard since there's only 3 or 4 tracks i like.
I tried to do that in bagpipe of doom to, but halfway gave up and threw in soundtracks from all over the place.

Funny

very funny cudve been longer

Very random...

Various sounds used every other scene, weird animations and good humor. You're the man now, dog. o_O

lol i loved

i love the fact that you made it look like some friuty lil ass breaks in to you house breaks all you shit and leaves with a sweat lil smile like he didnt do any thing wrong

This is Great

Where do you get the music