Reviews for "MY legend of zelda"

The awesome

"perfect link" and "wtf" were the coolest looking links. I loved this, in places the voice acting made me cringe but thats not that bad. The sound was ok, but the voices sounded like you screamed them lol. btw, i last reviewed sonic madness i think, that must have been in april lol. Well its all very swell indeed. Needs more strawberry Compass though ^_^

RogerregoRRoger responds:

WEll in most times, people WERE screaming after all, so it's right...and i didn't do most of the voices, only the mayor, the townguy saying: mr. mayor what are you going to do blah blah blah, and Link's little scream(darned, couldn't find the sound clip from the actual games -_-)
More strawberry compass? Hmm..i made a storyline some time ago where a compass plays a big part, who knows..but that's for in the future..:S Have to finish my current projects first..

He he very funny =D

I always wondered why people were letting me run into theyre house steal all theyre money and destroy theyre furniture. =)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

because it's cool ofcourse ^^

so i herd u liek mudkipz.

It was great.

I played it in 06.

5/5 and 10/10

Loved it.

Keep up teh good work!!

bwahahaha

its really really fun i cant stop laugthing of this video everitime i am drepresed i just look it and start lagthing all the time its relly lol incredible

lol

thats so funny dude says in australian accent"ok i got you you little batsterd"