Reviews for "MY legend of zelda"

good job man

this is true great job

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Ok, glad you liked it ^_^

XDXDXD haha, that is so damn true!

heh, i always immagined link randomly barging into my house and throwing my stuff around but this tells the whole thing all in a flashmovie! this is so sweet, you guys are awesome! can't wait 'til zelda, behind the legend 2 comes out! the graphics looks pretty awesome(im assuming luc drew them)! keep up the good work!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah, Luc drew it, and has the whole production in hand, with me basicly only as his test audience :S that's why that the movie graphics look that much better, animations are more smooth, but also because there is only the horseride scene in the time i have finished MY legend of zelda off completely and the lack of any jokes yet..:S

Excellent very good

That movie was so true i can see link doing that stuff (acctually he already did)

yeah ^^;

This is the funniest movie i have ever seen

I like the music when link comes running in and when he steals all of the peoples things. Cant stop watching it.

okay, glad you liked it

yo that was funny man

i noticed u improved a lot in ur artwork man keep it up