Reviews for "MY legend of zelda"

well let me tell you...

that sucked sssooooooooo hard that i was in side splitting pain from laughter the whole time! whats that? i said it sucked? ahh, dont belive me, im insane. u cant trust me. bbbbut u can trust MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! but seriously that rocked! keep it up man!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

things that suck badly can turn away the other round and become awesome yeah..guess i managed to do that for you? ^^;

Heh... Hilarious!

I went to the website and I found the Menu music. Iz cool.

owkay

GREAT!! lol

Oh man that was fucking funny...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

sure will

O_O

It's all so true... XD!

I always wondered what the villagers would think since I was running around breaking their pots and such... ._.

The cucco thing was hilarious too. I died in the game by a mob of those... XD

So True

So very true, link run's into everyone's house terrorizing the citizen's. Then break's their vase's just to get money! :D I useta always do that, just to piss the citizen's off in the game! xD