Reviews for "Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2"

awsome

good stuff, cool art. I would rave about it more but i got a bong to smoke. keep up the good work

Oh Yeah The Butterfly Effect!

I was sitting back thinking what friggin' movie did the back in time thing come from. Then I remembered "The Butterfly Effect". Now that was a great movie, and it so happened to be the funniest part of the whole damn flash. So, I was pissed when this guy only went back in time once. Dude, it would have been better if he f'ed up about two more times at least. (But still a good flash movie)

My God, they've done it again...

As usual, I loved this movie. Although I am still trying to get used to the more "professional" look of Tomorrow's Nobodies movies. Don't get me wrong, it looks amazing, and is funnier than ever, but there's a part of me that misses that old style. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter. Whatever happened to Amateur Hour anyways?

best movie ever

that was the best movie i have ever seen in my life, well not really but that would be a really good tv show i would watch it. u got talent

FUCKING AWESOME

got a south park humor to it, but it is funny as fucking hell, i laughed the whole way through, this was great man make more