Reviews for "Yelltek - I'm Sorry"

Oh..

Holy shit this is WELLMADE .. this RULES! .. how long did it take x]? .. let me guess.. 150000 hours? .. or more xD.. because this RULES like .. cant descripe it..

Helth
5/5 <--sry cant press higher :/

Favorited.

Plz do me a favor and check one of my songs out if you got time, and then u could judge them ;).

Yelltek responds:

haha, i just laughed when i read this xD
actually it did just take some hours, dont know how many ;S xD haha
anyway, just lol and thank you very much for this review ! :D
ofcourse i can check some out, i'll do it tomorrow, and i'll review some too! :D
/Exnotic

Yeah boi!

The only bad thing I have to say about this masterpiece is that the bass might've been a little less punchy. Have a back-up drum whenever you make a drum melody, just so you can get a full bass effect. Otherwise, this is solid gold!

yeah, i know xD
anyway, thank you very much for the review! :D
/Exnotic

Awesome

This is really good, lately I've been getting into techno style music. This is one of the best songs I've heard. You did very good, keep up with what you're doing you're great at it. I also like the way you start out softer, then it gradually builds. It's an amazing song. Very good.

thank you very much! :D

:o!

You had me going for the fist part of the song. I was like wtf? Techno? But then the build... Awsome :O

haha, lol, thanks! ;D

HA!

for about the first 1:20 i was thinkin why is this under techno?! then at 1:25 or so i was like... "oh... NICE"

great song the begining was tied well with the rest of it good job

TOP STARS FOR EVERY1!!!!!

Yelltek responds:

thank you very much man! :D