Reviews for "Yelltek - I'm Sorry"

Another song of absolute perfection.

Damn guys, You're songs are soo good. I can't find any flaws in anything here, the sounds are soo clear, the bass is perfect, there is no underpowering and nothing that's too loud. It's absolute perfect, I love it. The leadup was great, the piano again was madd, when the tune came in it was like all your other songs, although I was kind of hoping for a different type of mello intro. Because even though you've only made two songs, I find it overused. When the sub melody came in with the breakbeat. It was cool :D perfect again :) WOO Keep it up guys! xD Madd stuff.
I swear you have to put your songs in clubs, it would sound so damn good.
5/5 10/10 + downloaded/faved.

-Cheers Brando

Yelltek responds:

yeah i know, in our new song we got some new shit ;D
anyway thank you very much for the review and support! :D
/XN

Enjoyable

The start doesnt sound like techno i almost stoped listening then it came up to 1.20 and i sat back and enjoyed it!

Yelltek responds:

yeah, i know it's little long xD
but it says in the description "!!!!! MELLO STARTS AT 1:30 !!!!!" ;D
anyway thanks for the review! :D

Great.

Like always...never ceases to amaze me.

haha thanks man! :D

Holy shit!

Look what came flying out of fucking nowhere!

Can anyone say "guaranteed lable"?
Woah...

Check out some of my stuff too :)

haha, thanks man!
yeah sure, i'll do it now! :D
/Exnotic