Reviews for "NGTTXIV Group A"

flipping awesome, it was.

once again, im baffled by the immense talent shown in these TT's. all submissions were fantastic, and were very entertaining, and well made.
Quelantaro: i found your submission to be most amusing. the story line seemed to be very good, and the movie was animated very, very well - a lot of good FbF animation. all of the movements were good, and the music was also very good. a very entertaining little movie.
Luis: i really enjoyed watching your submission, as it was just like a small movie-instead of a small TT submission. the story line was good, and the movie was also very well animated. everything was very well drawn, such as the characters, the mailbox, gun, etc. i also found the narration to be a good addition, as it helped out a lot with the telling of the story line. (the red in the movie was very effective). a cool little movie.
Sqeezy: i found your submission most entertaining. it was fast paced, goofy and pretty funny, too! the music was great, as it went well with the animations. also, the movie was non-stop, fast paced all the way through, with funny animations and a generally crazy mood. also, the ending was most unexpected, and was quite a good one, i feel. a funny, fast short.
Fudge: i very weird, vioent submission, and quite entertaining. the music was cool, and most of the animation was in stop frames - so it was quite effective. there was a bit more red in this submission than the previous ones, and it looked good. a pretty cool, gruesome movie.
Secret Agent Rege: The names, Cognito... Ian, cognito. hahah. another very good submission. it was quite similar to Luis's submission, apart from the funny twist at the end! i found it most amusing, and very funny. a very cool little movie.
so, overall i found these time trials to be very, very entertaining. all 5 movies were really well made and animated, and i found that the use of only black, white and red very good. so well done, to all of you. i'll be sure to look out for group B.
overall score: 8.5/10
(THE THUMB: VERY UP!!!!!)

Awesome

Man I love the time trials! There one of the best features to Newgrounds. But whats interesting about them is that if you had just joined Newgrounds you wouldn't have a cool what NGTT was and you would spend a second watching it. But after awhile once youve watched over 1000 flashes like me you just love it because its so unique and each one is different. I loved every flash they all had their own unique style and idea. I also like the requirments because it really shows what authors actually have awesome talent. I had a tough time deciding which flash I enjoyed the most so I put it into sub sections. Since there was 3 flashes that were serious I thought that queintaro was the best serious flash. I liked it because of the way he used his characters to match with the music that was awesome. My other favorite was ofcourse secret agent rege that was so funny and the fact that is was supposed to be humorous was just great its always good to see a change of pace.

OVerall: Awesome 9

i loved it

that what so cool. I loved all of them, especially the special agent one. but they all were great. i also like luis, nice guy. great work!

nice job to all

i loved most of the entries. here's how i would rank them, 1-6. (1 is high 6 is low)

1. Quiantaro
2. Secret agent Rege
3. Squeezy
4. luis
5. negativeOne
6. Fudge

good job to all. it was a hard challenge.

Stylish

Those wer made with stlye dome a little crudly drawn
but i still like it. Luis and Negativeone had a really good style to them specially luis with the hitman 2 soundtrack. The theame brought up the game hitman instantly. Secret agnet was higlarous the twist made me laugh. LOL!