Reviews for "NGTTXIV Group A"

wow

wow..... All of them were really cool. Kinada short, but really cool.

damn

some of them were good, some of them were not but ill just put 10 for everything. Too bad i couldnt enter, post mine up later. But i swear Fudge used alpha in his movie, the part where the title comes up... isnt that against the rules?

wow

This is so good for only a short amount of time...Group A wins in my opinon...Good Job

((( GREAT )))

Well this was awsome, very welldone, i loved all the different artists renditions, and made for a very deverse flash, and like always you guys bringing artistic value and meaning to the collab, so nice work indeed, hope to see more soon...

~X~

Wow............That was pretty kwl.

That was pretty kwl, like my summary says. I think Luis did the best one (No offence to the other authors, because they all rocked) because I think if you edit it a bit, make it a bit longer and spend as much time as you want on it (I read you did in 1 sleepless night!!) and I think it would be briliant.
The others were kwl as well, but I didn't think they were that good. I know you had a time trial but still some just spend like 1 day out of 3 ( i think)

So in 2 numbers: 10/10 (and one of those slashy thingies...?)
And also 5/5