Reviews for "NGTTXIV Group A"

Simply wonderful...

Good job all for such great work!

wow

wow..... All of them were really cool. Kinada short, but really cool.

damn

some of them were good, some of them were not but ill just put 10 for everything. Too bad i couldnt enter, post mine up later. But i swear Fudge used alpha in his movie, the part where the title comes up... isnt that against the rules?

they were all fine...

But I LOVED the last one!!

One of the most cleaver cartoons I've ever seen... Such an awesome take on film noir!!!
It should be in a submission by itself!! or maybe SecretAgentRege can do another on like that but longer!!

Oh, and by the way I'm a big Calvin and Hobbes fan too!! and his name is BILL Watterson... not Bob.

Thanks!!

Nice collection!

That was great! I love the animation, with the whole pen and paper feel, and love the theme. My favourite was the SecretAgentRege one! DayDreaming!

¨˜”°º•Koltello™•º°”˜¨