Reviews for "NGTTXIV Group A"

nice group

this was an awesome group of time trials. The first one with the complicated name was the best out of the 6

Excellent

Pretty good stuff. SecretAgentRege's animation was my favorite and it was hilarious. Keep up the good work guys.

they were all good

heh i hope group b is that good lol. everyone in group a was good but reg stood out in my books that was hilarious .. gj every1

PERFECTO!

insanely insane. this was totally awesome. seeing artists produce this kind of work even though they're restricted.... it's sad that people who are allowed to use all of the tools still can't make movies better than this.

A+ for Group A!

((( GREAT )))

Well this was awsome, very welldone, i loved all the different artists renditions, and made for a very deverse flash, and like always you guys bringing artistic value and meaning to the collab, so nice work indeed, hope to see more soon...

~X~