Reviews for "NGTTXIV Group A"

Queiantaro: The animations are great and especially with that drawings and the music is nice exciting.

Sqeezy: The music is very kewll, the animations and the drawings are good, it is funny too see that man running for his life with that weird face.

_luis_: Kewll buckshot in this movie, the voice is very good, and the drawings and the animations are very good, and the music is good,

Fudge: Kewll drawings, good animations, and the music is nice. Poor guy, is he killed for unknown reasons.hmzzz

Secret agent rege: Good story, I like that,
and that voice is very good, good drawings, good animations,

Another great compliation.

Very interesting idea for these movies: You just keep getting tougher on them. Limited movie size, limited tools, limited colors, and a required theme! Packing it all on. And getting excellent results. All 5 movies were great, my favorite one having to go to Quelantaro, followed by Ruis.

I look forward to Group B.

SecretAgentRege...

...was by far the best in my opinion.

Some real killers.

Quelantaro - Great timing, some nice ways of conveying expressions and some very groovy music. I specially liked the unrelated bit at the start, simply setting the scene.

Sqeezy - the whole thing was very recognisably your own style and the irony mildly amusing. Nice timing here too although I wasn't the biggest fan of the story.

Luis - Nicely animated and to do that in one night... wow. Amazing. The plot was a bit too obvious mebbe, told with no twists or extras, but it was nicely animated and voiced.

Fudge - Very nice animation and I like the way you shaded stuff. It was really crazy the way her blood disappeared, but it was told nice and concisely even if I'm not sure if it truly fits the title... ;p

Secret Agent Rege - My favourite. The whole thing was a brilliant joke told with brilliant timing. I know a previous reviewer said you had stolen the story, but it's very different with the jokes you incorporate and such.

Anyway, I love this. The story teases you in, the ending is a brilliant pay-off and the graphics are excellent.

Negative one - White on black gfx and silhouetted were enjoyed. I specially liked the parts where you showed the highlights of the killer.

Overall - great work everybody. Not a bad apple here. And that's the way it should be, I suppose.

But all too often it isn't.

Luis - I notice you only credited 4 other authors. Either NegativeOne or Fudge weren't credited. Why's that?

Anyway, stay funky y'all.

Great!

Another nice compilation of cartoons here, the mixture of styles is an interesting one, lots of different angles and perspectives present. Some better than others, but all of them good, the audio that followed with it fit in nicely, wellcompressed too, and alltogether the pieces filled in the flow, great styles, keep it going!

-cd-