Reviews for "NGTTXIV Group A"

One of the best Timetrials

I really liked it, one of my favorite time trials.. cant belive all the work was done so good and fast.

Very good.

SecretAgentRege 4 teh winz!

Good Stuff...

That was very cool. I like these limiting challenges that alot of the flash artists do, and this one perked my interest immediately. Gotta say negone was my favorite, with the Requeim music and all. Keep up the interesting work, it was very different!

PERFECTO!

insanely insane. this was totally awesome. seeing artists produce this kind of work even though they're restricted.... it's sad that people who are allowed to use all of the tools still can't make movies better than this.

A+ for Group A!

wow

This is so good for only a short amount of time...Group A wins in my opinon...Good Job