Reviews for "Dust Bunny Cleanup Crew"

This + the game Dustforce?

mmm, not is furry, but 凸(¬‿¬)

Nice art here

So this was a great combo of character with the results in the backround almost feel like the guns could be smoking, I will admit, I found your artwork by accident this is a good start and you made it stand out, you do have a fun piece of art work here, and it was fun to review it.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
feel like the guns could be smoking

~X~

tiddy... and gun? whoa mama! hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* arooooooooga! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* wurblwubrlbwurblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* baby wants to fuck *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

this stain won't come out hold on "shoots the dishes"