Reviews for "21 O'Clock Street"

ummmmm........

Right

I know!

ð

Friggin' amazing

You've surpassed any expectations I had. This was an amazing and very entertaining piece of Flash. Wow, I feel like a star. Strange, you really are the best.

StrangeClock responds:

You *are* a star, darling! Now go out there, and... work those gams.

ð

Yeah!

To all you n00bs and knobs out there STFU please. If you think this blows and you can make a better flash then put your money where your mouth is! Clock crew is here and get used to it. This was a great flash nuff said and once again I can see that Strange clock has slipped his time scripted into the flash again Well done man. Well done! As for the voices, that's the clock's voice. So please STFU. I'm sick of seeing people crying about how they hate the voices. I hate Foamys voice but you don't see me posting "Changes his name or I will blam it" or what ever you people post. To the old school crew keep it up guys you guys are 1337!

one change

The movie is perfect except at the end it says "vote fair" as opposed to vote 5 so that's not cool.

StrangeClock responds:

as a matter of fact, it is.

Can yu say "Animation festival"?

I think this is awesome animation festival material. Spike & Mike or something. I'm serious. Which is rare for me.