Reviews for "War."

Wow :D

Very great flash :D
Loved how it seemed sort of 3d and the inverted colours made it even better somehow
Surprised you don't have more reviews on this

OMG

IT WAS THE GREATEST FLASH MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!

hey i love your work

and the ssond name is bak et halleluja. really you are my role model i don't have any any animations yet but when i do i hope to be as good as you.

WAR

I love the Music to the animation, It kust goes so well with the animation as well. Top notch style and Art. Keep up the awesome Work!

Actually...

Ruffy, the lyrics are about how a man who worked for the mafia (Dominique) had to protect an important figure inside the mafia (Tony). Tony wanted to play Russian Roulette, and drags Dominique into playing, and Dominique is confessing to Father Martin (the priest who is actually corrupt, and under control of the mafia). The fact that Father Martin is corrupt is the basis for the repitition of "Og bare Fader Martin vett kva som ligge bak et halleluja" (which translates to "And only Father Martin knows what lies behind a Halleluja")

Oh and ruffy, check the song "Fra Sjåfør til Passasjer" (From Chaffour to Passenger)
It's basically Dominique confessing to Father Martin, (To be degraded from Chaffour to Passenger is basically receiving boots of cement)

Also see the song "Rullett"
Which is basically about Tony playing Russian Roulette, and losing.

Even though I speak Norwegian, and understand the lyrics and such, it didn't take from the flash movie.

Nice Animation, I remember when it first came out.