Reviews for "^school life"

drool, that woman was hot

nice clarions they used. If u have a counterstrike account can u please email me or reply me it?

naz-1 responds:

What's "counterstrike" got to do with anything?

hmmm

I think this calls for a sequel! After all, tomorrow is only another school day ;)

welll....

Thanks for voting, D-Day_Dukes!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.01 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 6% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.32 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.26!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

GOTA BE HAPPY WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alright

I thought it was pretty good. There are just a couple of problems. First is the voices at the beginning were difficult to understand. Also some of the animation was a little off. Otherwise, I give this two thumbs up.

very cool movie

the moevie was really cool but there's 1 thing the sound and animation isnt singronized ow w\e i dunno how to type that but for the rest its a really nice movie keep up the good work