For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Elevator Music"

This was a very catchy toon.

Great Job

James Bond?

Is it just me, or is this incredibly James Bond-like? The xylophone aounds too synth'd.

Khuskan responds:

Chord pattern: yes. VERY james bond like.

I relised that AFTER i uploaded it.

Hell yeah.

very cool idea, and executed very well! It's a fun song to listen to, I'll be putting this into my NG music folder. The strings are definiatly james bond theme though...Heh, that's alright though. Lastly, it loops perfectly...So it's great for a flash. nice work.

Khuskan responds:

Its funny. I hate this track, i really hate the melody and its really repetitive.. but everyone uses it.

Muzak......

....I think this is cool, brought a smile to my face the instant it started. The chords are James Bond theme though! Conjoures up the image of a really camp 007 mincing about doing the dusting in his garishly couloured mansion!

Khuskan responds:

ironicaly, i noticed the same thing when i listened to it again... but i didnt manage to conjour up *those* images 0.o

At least its a good movie idea ;) hope some animators read that