Reviews for "The Legends of Hiro"

Great.......

Nice job this was really well put together.... I always enjoy a good puzzle now and then, but I wonder.... that censorship goo thingy didn't have anything to do with the end screen... Anyways good work, enjoyed it, had fun, and found a game without violence that is good (which is hard to find on NG). Keep up the awsome work.
ANIME IS THE BEST!!!

ANIME 4EVER! ^______^

Need Sword

Dear Guy who invented game

i need to know how to get the sword
i have the alcohol machine working and i have the snot but all i need is the sword .i have those slumberberries but thats all i got can you hep me.

Yours sincerly

JACKMUFFIN

Dear Jackmuffin

It´s simple, just check out the
walkthrough I mentioned in the
comment ^_^

Bye!
VNoize ^_^

Probably the best game on here

I was extremely impressed with this game. It was very well made with an immaculate attention to detail. I loved all the little things-- I wasted so much time trying to talk to and take every little thing on the screen just to see what you wrote about it! Hilarious!

The storyline was well thought out, humorous, and, again, extremely detailed. I applaud you on your work. The programming was very smooth, as was the animation and artistry. Really, the only negative comment I have is the repetitiveness of the music, but that wasn't even half bad since the music was good and we had the option of making it louder or quieter if we wanted. Kudos on a job very well done. A rare 10 for me to give out, but this was most definitely worth it.

Visual-Noize responds:

Thank you very, very much - for playing, reviewing and voting ^___^

Yeah!

The game was great! Where's the music from?

AWESOME!

This game was made even better by the fact that I got through half of it drunk. Made for much more amusement. Anyway, that game is tight, the only thing missing is the sword cutscene. But I understand it would've been hard to make, so I can do without. MAKE MORE!!!