Reviews for "The Legends of Hiro"

Amazing work

Outstanding game, defenately deserved front page. Took me a while to figure out what to do with the damn berries tho. heh. However, the only thing i didnt like about it was I couldnt use the sun glasses on the bird chick *cries* oh well. maybe next time. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!
Hmm, I think the most liked girl really is Bishoku... well, maybe she will play a role in part 1.5... if you send me 5000 USDollars.... JOKE! ^_^

Incredible

I din't think it was possible to make a rpg flash rpg so in depth. Superb Job!

^_________________^ Thank you!

Great Game, One Problem

Not really a problem, but a scripting error.

In the spot where you get the herring, it will always act as if you don't have one. ie. making sure you have one herring in your inventory. If you already have a red herring, it will revert back to the original herring.

Other than that, great game. I look forward to you making more.

Thanks!
You´re right. I´ll fix that in the next update ^_^

Best. Flash. Ever.

That was so cool! Everyone who's said there's too much text either just doesn't get it or can't read, this game is all about the dialogue and if you don't like it you're a moron.

Visual-Noize responds:

Hehe, thanks for saying this ^_^

THIS GAME KICKS ASS

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER. THIS IS MY FAV TYPE OF GAME. WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE MAKE GAMES LIKE THIS ANYMORE? I LIKE GAMES WHERE YOU HAVE TO FIND DIFFRENT ITEAMS AND USE THEM IN CONJUCTION WITH SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFRENT. A GAME WHERE ACTULLY NEED YOUR BRAIN. ANOTHER GREAT GAME IN THIS GENRE IS DEAD CASE FILES. PLEASE EVERYONE MAKE MORE GAMES LIKE THIS.

Visual-Noize responds:

THANKS ^__^ I KNOW ANOTHER PERSON WHO TALKS ONLY IN CAPITALS ( DO YOU READ TERRY PRATCHETT?)