Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8"

I definetly hear megaman in this....

and I love it ;D

ParagonX9 responds:

YAYY THANK YOUU ^^ <333

wowow!

AWESOME! youre right, it does sound alot like megaman. haha whats with everyone refering to metropolis these days! thats my new song's name too :P you really pulled this off man. i love the melody. its perfect to style, but i wouldnt expect less from you. you are after all the AP icon :D good speed!

ParagonX9 responds:

Hey waterflame!

Wohw I just checked out your profile and man!..
I'm sorry! I honestly didn't know that you submitted a song with 'metropolis'
in it =O .. When I was looking for a title I was thinking about Sonic2's Metropolis Zone haha.
Haha also, it's really a coincidende that you also submitted that song 1 day before mine xD
I will review your new song very soon!

Thank you very much Waterflame!
- Paragon

Excellent job!

This is a very good track, especially for your first try at 8-bit sound, and it loops very well. Then again, you are famous for your music, so that's what I would expect. :P

I can easily see this being used in an animation or game. I think an orchestrated version would be very well suited as a theme for a major character in such a work. Maybe a game that had cutscenes in full 'normal' animation, but battles in sprite form? But then, I'm not a flash artist, and this is an audio submission.

In any case, I hope you muster the inspiration to submit something else new soon. I'll be looking forward to it. :)

Happy Holidays and best wishes.

Great!

Very mega-man :)

So..

We all know this song is pretty undeniably amazing, so I won't even get into that.

So the main point of this is to say, you are cute =D