Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8"

Definiately far out this 8-bit track

I really enjoy listening to this 8-bit loop you did right here dude it reminds me of that fifth overworld area from tmnt game on the nes, but nonetheless this was good 8-bit track you made it was your first time making it.

how favourite?

"HOW FAVOURITE?"

Hmmmm....

For some odd reason, it reminds me of the Ninja Turtles game that came out for the NES i think... Lol. Its good i Like it and you did a good job. Keep up the good work.

Fantastisch!

This really deserves a 10/10 5/5 score. Takes me back to the time where i used to immitate the tunes from megaman games. This could definitely be one of the sounds you'd hear in one of those games.
And because you appear to be from Holland as well..:
Goed gedaan he ;) Ik maak soms mijn eigen muziek met fruity loops, maar jij bent toch een soort voorbeeld, hoe geproduceert dat ook mag klinken, het is wel zo.

speechless!...sort of...

this is like the best old school 8 bit track ive ever heard.it does kinda sound like megaman,but i can just sense the originality.10/10 5/5 KEEP IT UP!