Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8"

This... is awesome.

I would put this in one of your top 5 best songs. You nailed the gameboy feel and I love it! You also definitely have the 'metropolis' theme going here, and I just love the melodies. This is a slow grower, I didn't like it the first few times around but, knowing you, I kept it on repeat for a while.

nice...

`very nice... 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 0 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10000000 yey!!!!

add those up to get ur real score, but newgrounds onlylets 10/10 ;)

Jebus.

This is really great ! I think I left this running for about a good hour or so lol. This is a really great 8-bit loop that you can just enjoy for hours haha. Good stuff, how did you obtain the 8-bit sound effects to do this? I am very interested in trying something out myself.

Reallly Catchy!

OMG! I could totally imagine this playing from a gameboy! Haha! This is pretty epic, it would probably appear in a..... racing game or somethin'.

Great Job!

Awesome

... and flawless! Im into 8-bit in a big big way and have been so since '85 ... and this was spot on :) Good work!