Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8"

@GarrettChan That is true... I wish there was more of the inspiring music! And if I was hearing right I kept hearing the sound of Mario dying form the original Super Mario Bros... Oh well XD

It's kind of sad that ParagonX9 hasn't released new audios for a long time. This 8-bit track along with Chaoz Fantasy 8-bit remix are my favorite of all time tracks.

Makes chaoz impact look like Chaoz Crap. Should've been the best of 2008

I love it! and it does sound just like megaman lol

I kept thinking of the Mega Man games as I was listening to this. Damn, I really should read the author's comments first. Maybe I heard this in a Mega Man cartoon? It's great that you have such a stylistic song. You probably have more used songs than anyone on the whole website. I can certainly see why.

You are simply that good. This isn't anything that elaborate. It even gets a bit softer at the end and beginning. That makes it work wonderfully as a loop. I guess all songs here can be loops.