Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8"

Inspirational

I can listen to this over and over, and never get bored. The Megaman-esque feel is a major plus (MM Geek XD). I'd love to see more 8-bit work from you =]

Also, thanks to you, I was inspired to start making 8-bit music myself. My first submission will be dedicated to you, for your talent and inspiration.

5/5 & 10/10

Much love,

DJWesker

I'd pay a million dollars

to hear this in a real techno version. Seriously. I'm thinking of starting a contest and giving some money to the winner who makes this in the best version.

SO catchy. Amazing, you did incredible lol.

the greatest

this is one of the greatest song EVER. it goes along with led zeppilin's battle of evemore and Chaoz Airflow (another stunning track)

yeah

megaman yeaahhaheahhahehh

Well

This chiptune certainly brought back memories of all those amazing games from my childhood, especially megaman. This song is amazing, and the fact that this is an original composition and not a soundtrack remix makes it even more so! Plus, the slightly IDM-styled arrangement of the 8-bit percussion instruments worked like magic.