Reviews for "Ultimate Mario Quiz v.2"

Well, uh...

It's a quiz...about Mario, of all things!

You misspelled 'Congratulations,' and I stopped playing as soon as I missed the first 'extreme' question and it bumped me back to the first 'hard' question.

It's interesting, though.

CrawlAway responds:

you missed the bonus ending!!

Ahahahahah!

Well, some of those questions were VERY easy, and some were just way too obscure that people whould just have to guess, but whatever. They were good, and man, I love your little prize at the end. That video. God I haven't seen that in so long. I had forgotten how stupid it was.

I'm gonna try and stop laughing.

CrawlAway responds:

those hard ones people actually know believe it or not, i guess you could call them hardcore mario gamers

For the cheaters

Easy: 2,3,1,3,1,3.
Hard: 1,2,3,1,1,3,2.
Extreme: 2,2,1,2,3.

All the questions in this quiz except 3 were in...

....the last Ultimate mario quiz. Yeah that was pretty lame but i suppose it wwas allright i beat the quiz the first time and then the bonus video was weird. I didnt know mario had a tv show!

I preferred the first one.

I was pretty unimpressed that you had the same questions as the first edition of the game. It just makes the Mario quiz concept seem so unoriginal. Adding two or three new questions doesn't mean the flash deserves it's own file. Granted, the bonus ending was really entertaining, but that seemed like it was the only thing that made this form of the quiz different from the last.

The programming and everything was top notch, and the pictures were enjoyable too. Was the Lee character from Paper Mario? I thought I had recognized him from before. Anyway, it was a decent quiz that was toppled with an unoriginal concept. Anyway, congratulations on the award you won. Keep up the nice work.