Reviews for "We Believe Ep.3 - F-777"

WOOHOO!

WOOHOO YESSS ITS FINALLY OUT! I've been so exited and wating with anticipation for this to come out, great job as always.

Reviewing as I listen...hmmm this doesn't have nearly the magnificience of number 2, but from reading your comments itsnot supposed to, sounds like your going for a different feel. Love the melody (you have the innate ability to pick out an extremely catchy, yet bueatiful melody. love the part where you cut out the base around 1:10, thats a tactic I use alot, glad to others doing it too :)ooohhh LUV the melody at 2:05 and through the end of the peice.

Well, overall not as trancy as Episode 2, but still a fantastic peice, the prominenet melody, backed up by plenty of saw and sine, all kept on track by the pulsating beat....dude you've gotta go professional :) - Cobra151

awesome

yeah wat railom said

Unbelievable

Dude your music never ceases to amaze me! I love it so much :D! you have to be one of my most favorite music artists!!!!

Rai

Once again...

I am not disapointed!! Just as good, if not better, than the second part! Eccelent! especially 2:09, tha part really moved me! Just loved it! Keep up the great work!
Great Job!
Keepin' it real,
Popple66

Good :D

Yet another good job by a good artist! Keep 'em comin' dude!