Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fuaraya"

this is cool

i just love how you seem portray your mind and then link your titles with your melodies, its just incredible. i stopped making music last year but this kind of stuff makes me want to go back.

when the bass hits and it rises, i just feel shivers.

THIS IS AMAZING.

Pulstate responds:

Don't stop making music! It's a fantastic thing to have, and if you are good enough to take it further, I suggest you do!

wonderful!!!!!

i registered just for this, it gives me chills

your amazin!

Pulstate responds:

Glad you were chilled.

There are other NG trance artists who are very good also, you should checkout their music too!

Like a splash of fine champaigne.

It's a jubilee of smooth strings and pop hits. Starts subtle, but picks up slowly. It doesn't rise to extremes which is what I like about this the most. The varying riffs retain my attention until the vaporizing finish. Reminds me of a few tunes from Digital Empire. A very good song to listen to on a rainy night in the city. Refreshing and full of life.

Freaking amazing!

What equipment/software do you use? This is just.... Incredible! This, sir, is perfection. You've achieved what you were aiming for, and surpassed it, as well. This is so good that I'm probably going to use this in my next DJ set! Kudos, man!

I may be insanely late to rating this, considering it was released all those years ago. Thank you for posting this though; I just casually reached this exploring the depths of this website -- exploring, diving, further, searching, delving into any corner that could yield an adventure. That adventure is right here. It's a calm, reminiscent but all the same aspiring track that reminds us of the future ahead of us, that beautiful, pure but endless loop of life.

Thank you.