Reviews for "Fuaraya"

Nice

I really like the beat, awesome song :D
5/5 and 10/10

Really good.

One of the very best trance tracks on NG. It's got everything a solid trance track needs. A pulsing beat, floaty, catchy melody, meaty basslines and a nice progression. Relaxing. I love the stereo too.

well done.

The song itself is very relaxing and on the whole it seems kind of cold and icy. If you keep going the way you are, I can be sure you could make a decent living out of this. contemplate sending songs such as this to companies such as Square-Enix, it sounded really professional, and I'm sure many would agree. You have talent, mate.

Hours were worth it. 10/10

Great job on the song dude.

5/5

You succeeded man... I love any quality song like this... I wish I could show you some of the new tracks I am making for a label, Ill hit you up with the links on pm because I cant let them float around here, but you have serious skill... You should really try to get in touch with some minor trance labels on the web... this is awesome, great job... love the melody too so peaceful and relaxing. gj man. keep it up