Reviews for "_-={The Darkest Hour}=-_"

THIS OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been waiting for this song... Thanks Maestro!!

nice!

I've been waiting for this to be submitted! Great song!

Whoa

I can see this going to a boss fight in an old game SNES, like zelda. also i notice a part from an old song of yours transformed into rock at about 15 seconds to 25 seconds, could just be me though. Anyways keep up the great work, you have already inspired me to write a book, lol.

Makes the blood pump faster.

Loved the game, loved the soundtrack.
Maestro, you sound at your best when you make music that's loud, agressive and in your face. And this is one such track.
The song is very busy, it's slightly clustered, but on the whole that's not too bad. There's the heavy percussion, the aural backdrop and the guitar sitting somewhere in the middle.
This part of the game was intense, and the music does well to represent that, and give the player the intense mood and emotion that this part of the game deserves.
Well done Maestro. Keep on being awesome! ;D

Its really good...but....

I feel it could have been better. The guitar is a bit too "in your face". I like the background, and the choral addition. overall, its a great peice of work, maybe a little more balancing, and make the vocals have some more meaning. then, I think it would be a lot more epic. Good Job, and, as always, thanks for posting.