Reviews for "Black Mages 2: SE"

piece of shit

know what's the differance between this and 8-bit theatre? 8-bit is good while this is a piece of crap rip-off!!! You even stole fighter's love of swords and black mage's trademark line "urge to kill rising".
you make me sick.

err

not as good as the first but still good. make more like the first

um what happened?

you should have kept going with the first one. it would have been a really cool sereis :( the sound was pretty good though.

I'd h8 to say it, but....

#1 was better, the fact you used large characters instead of smaller ones made it worse, so if you remake this, try something like the Black mages 5 (more detail) or with smaller characters.

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST BLACK MAGES?!?!?!?

As it says above. I don't understand the hatred you people have against black mages. They aren't all evil. In fact, there isn't any solid proof that suggests that a black mage is evil. They've been heros! Helping all the other classes save the world. And just HOW much HP do those other guys have anyway?!?!?! A simply shove causing 68 damage! It's unheard of!!! One more thing before I take my fury out on a pillow: "meatshield"?!?! 8-bit Theartre could totally go copyrighting all up your butt!!!!! Okay, I'm done...