Reviews for "Dryad"

Brilliant

If any of you have read The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, this picture really reminds me of how he describes the Felurian. Look in eye and all. I don't know if it's relevant or not, but it's made me like this picture all the more.

Thanks

Tree-tastic.

Great job overall. I really can't find anything negative/constructive to say, so I guess this review's gonna be nothing but compliments!

First off, the contrast of green and pink is really eye-catching and appealing aesthetically. Caught my eye the second I scrolled down on the frontpage! Love the composition in general, too! She's melding into the tree, it seems, so bonus points for not making that look awkward.

Full scores from me!

Cheers

That look.

The look on her eyes tops everything else.

Thanks

Not saying it's not masterfully done

But your Dryad there looks like it could use about 20 LBS. Poor thing is starving, and looks like it might die. I'm reminded of pictures of starved jews during the holocaust.

The art it self is actually quite well done, that's not what I'm disagreeing with. It's just, for me, personally, she looks sick.