Reviews for "Mack Daddy Sonic (VGM)"

Nice one.......

That was better then Mack daddy mario by a long shot keep going with the toons mate.

----Jim----

Awesome moves!

Now I've seen it all. After veiwing VGDC's Mack Daddy Mario series, I couldn't wait for something like this to come up! Props to VGM, VGDC, and Newgrounds! Ya'll supply the best Flash movies I've seen! Nice job with DJ Tails, as well. Very cool! Even though it said that Sonic vs. Mario: The Dance isn't coming, if you hear me out there, VGM, I'd like to see that idea developed! Keep up the good work!

MSola responds:

Many other users said the same thing about making a Mario VS Sonic : The Dance and I gave it a thought and said "I guess it's a good idea! Why not?" so in the near future your wishes is my command. -_^

lol

GO SONIC!! GO SONICS!!

I loved Mack Daddy Mario,

But this is just as awesome! I wish more people could watch this!!

not too bad

a nice idea. you dont see too many dancing sprite movies around here very often...
graphics were ok... i think that the sprites were a bit too big on the screen, and as a result they were all pixelated. so i'd suggest zooming out a little bit more on them, so they look better.
animation was good. i liked all of the dance moves and stuff like that, also Tails looked good, too.
sound was great - there were heaps of sound effects even before the movie started, and they were all very origional sounding. also, the music in the movie was very good... it was very clear, and considering the filesize of the movie, i'm impressed!
so overall, it looks pretty good. keep up the nice work.
overall score: 6/10